We can be soft targets for these parasites as they can be found anywhere we can think of. These microscopic size organisms can cause huge damage to your body if you do not take good care. They can be found everywhere, in water, air and also in things that we eat. There are more than 100 kinds of parasites which have found their abode in human body. Animals also fall victims to these different kinds of worms.
These worms are classified in three categories
* Roundworms (Nematodes)
* Tapeworms (Cestodes)
* Flukeworms (Trematodes)
Some of the common symptoms
*Feeling hungry regularly
*Restlessness while sleeping
*Suffering from headaches and abdominal pain
*Suffering from allergies
*Constipation, gas and bloated stomach
These worms are the culprits for many of the health problems which we face in our daily lives. People of any age are affected by these worms. The longer they stay in our body the faster our body starts deteriorating. These worms are thieves as they consume important nutrient useful for our body.
Some of the best environment is being presented for these parasites when our bowel does not dispose the waste products. By the intake of junk food and loss of digestion the fecal matter just builds-up at the walls of colon. Some of the junk we eat is not at all useful for our body, is being fully utilized by these worms. It is the best place for them to grow fat and healthy. They can release 3,000 to 2,000 eggs per day depending on which category they belong.
* Having a good and healthy body would save you from lot of trouble
* Wash your fruits and vegetables before eating
* Cook your food very well to remove all the chances of any worms or parasites
* Drink boiled water or filtered water
* Personal hygiene is also very important like washing your hands before eating, after touching pets, having your finger nails short and clean
* Always de-worm your pets from these parasites for healthier hygiene
*Having cloves in your food kills parasites
*Cleansing your colon to be done with ozonated water and hydrogen peroxide by colonic irrigation